Titus Team Hard at Work
COME TO TITUS SERVICES
Superior Technology makes your Sorting Systems Better.
Whether you’re in the market for a new system, or simply want to improve on what you have, Titus Services will provide a solution that is just right for you!
OUR TITUS TEAM
Titus MRF Services has over 25 years experience in the recycling industry. Our experts will collaborate on your project to determine the best solution. We are a performance driven company that prides itself on completing projects on time and on budget. We have installed over 20 optical sorting units for various applications. We are a highly experienced, Design Build Company, with Auto Cad specialist, structural and electrical engineers, certified welders, ongoing maintenance mechanics, and a knowledgeable parts department.
Mike Centers: President
– undergraduate studies were in engineering specializing in operations research with a Bachelors of Science from the “United States Military Academy at West Point N.Y. Serving five years as a US Army Aviator Mike logged over 1500 hours as a pilot flying CH-47 Chinook helicopters. Upon leaving the service, Mike graduated from Harvard Business School with an MBA. Mike is a licensed engineering contractor in the state of California. Mike has extensive experience in material processing and equipment design and holds two patents for glass cleaning equipment. The patents have been assigned to Titus and the team has designed, built, and installed over 20 glass-cleaning systems.
Miguel Moreno: Chief Operations Officer
– Miguel has over 15 years’ experience engineering and Programming electrical controls for the Recycling Industry. Once a control system in installed Miguel provides technical and troubleshooting support for more than 250 MRFs worldwide. Manages the Titus UL-508A certified panel shop. Extensive experience integrating various brands and types of equipment such as, Optical Sorters, Balers, Compactors, Film systems, Walking Floors, etc. Extensive expertise automating Residential and Commercial lines, C&D systems, E-Waste systems, Waste to Energy, Portable, Solid Waste, etc.
Case Atchison: Lead Manager for Sales and Design
– Case has over 19 years of experience in waste and recycling equipment fabrication, installation, design, and sales. Case has a broad ranges of skills including 3D solid works design, Managing an internal and external group of Project Engineers, Project Managers, and various levels of Engineering staff. Case has approved Facility Designs for multi-million dollar Waste Material Recovery Facilities. Case specializes in reducing costs by formulating procedures and best practices to design times, fabrication, and installation. Develop business strategies to decrease risk, increase profits, and decrease costs.
Benjamin Grijalva: Engineering, Design and Project Management
– Ben has been with Titus for over five years and has successfully led projects thru design, build and install. Ben earned his Bachelor’s of Architecture, NCARB- Accredited program from Woodbury University, Burbank CA. Prior to joining Titus Maintenance & Installation Services, Inc., Ben was a junior designer for F+A Architects, Pasadena, CA.
Eddy Olmos: Controller
– Eddy earned a Master’s Degree in accounting from Keller Graduate School of Management and has over 15 years in corporate and public accounting. With a strong knowledge of both cash and accrual accounting systems, Eddy has been responsible for multi-fund budgets and has experience in all aspects of financial forecasting, resource allocation, fund management, internal auditing, and accounting controls.
Tony Alcaraz: Titus Secondary MRF Manager
– Tony has been with Titus since 2004 and has held a variety of positions to include supervisor, operations manager, and for the past four years manager of an innovative R&D facility in Los Angeles the Titus Secondary MRF.
Arturo Pacheco: Titus Northern CA Operations and Technical Support Services Manager
– Arturo has over 20 years industry experience and has been with Titus Services since 2009 and is experienced across all aspects of our business. Arturo has led installations and retrofits for both mechanical and electrical work for single stream material recovery facilities. Arturo is capable of leading up to two shifts (12 men per shift) as well as interact with the customer on all aspects of the project. Arturo specializes in electrical and MCC panel requirements for both new, repair, and replace of obsolete equipment.
Michael Atencio: Industrial Parts Manager
– is an industrial parts specialist with Titus. Michael has over 25 years experience and has developed relationships with key vendors, significantly improving our on time delivery, price and quality. Titus has OEM relationships with many key components, such as Nord Gear, Kaiser Compressors and Dodge.
Jason Mears: Parts and Service Manager
– is a Marine Corps veteran who served as an electronics technician on the HAWK surface-to-air missile system. He has 15 years’ experience in the recycling and aggregate/ mining sectors, holding various positions in operations management, purchasing and sales.
Jose Cruz: Master Mechanic Northern CA
– Jose has been with Titus since 2002 and has over 10 years experience repairing, maintaining and modifying material recovery facilities and glass plants. Jose manages a four-man maintenance service team for Titus Services in Northern California.